How do I apply for a provisional driving licences in the UK?
If you are raring to get on the roads the first thing you need to do is get a provisional driving licence. Apply for a provisional driving licence, The next thing you need to do is get insured, but more on that later. Buy genuine UK driving licence
Get a UK provisional driving licence
Before you get behind the wheel, whether that’s for a professional driving lesson or practicing in a friend’s or relative’s car, you will need to get a provisional driving licence
You’ll also need a provisional licence before you book your theory, hazard perception, or practical driving test. Apply for a provisional driving licence
You can apply for a provisional licence as early as three months before you turn 16, but will need to wait until your 17th birthday before you can drive on public highways. Renew provisional driving licence
Provisional driving licence requirements
Not just anyone can take to the roads, the law required potential drivers meet certain standards. These are as follows:
- you must be a resident of Great Britain or Northern Ireland
- you must be at least 15 years and 9 months of age at the time of applying for your provisional licence
- you must be able to read a standard licence plate from a distance of 20 metres (with glasses or contact lenses if necessary
Apply for a provisional driving licence
To apply for your provincial driving licence, either fill out a form from the Post Office or apply on the DVLA website. Postal applications can take up to three weeks, whereas online applications should be processed within a week. Buy real UK driving licence
When submitting your provisional licence application, you’ll need to inform the DVLA of the following:
- all addresses you’ve lived at over the last three years
- a colour passport-style photo
- a valid form of ID such as a current passport, a biometric residence permit, or a UK certificate of naturalization.
If you don’t have any of these documents you can send your birth or adoption certificate along with one of the following:
- proof of your National Insurance number
- benefits claim letter or a photocopy of the front page of a benefits book
- a photocopy of your P45, P60 or a recent pay slip
- marriage certificate or divorce papers
- college or university union card
- school record or PASS Citizen Card
How much does a provisional driving licence cost?
You should be wary of unofficial sites that offer to process your licence application, as they often charge a hefty admin fee on top of the cost of your licence. By going direct to the DVLA online you’ll pay £340 or £450 if you apply by post. Renew provisional driving licence
Get a quote for provisional driver’s insurance
No one can take to the roads without holding valid car insurance. There are three levels of cover in the UK:
- third party only pays out if you damage another person’s vehicle or property, and injure passengers, other drivers or pedestrians
- third party, fire and theft covers the above, plus damage or loss to the insured’s vehicle following a fire, theft or attempted theft
- comprehensive insurance will pay out id damage or injury is incurred to others, their property or the insured or their car. Buy UK driving license
Buy a driving licence in the UK without a written and practical exams: how do we proceed on this site? … The driving licence is therefore not only legally obtained but also legal and registered in the databases of the DVA or the DVLA according to the State. That’s why it’s so easy to buy a driving license on our website.